Thursday, May 3, 2012

You say it's your birthday!

 I know I do talk a lot about Miriam and Lily's salon, Biz on Fletcher but it's only because it's super awesome and all the people who work there (including my awesome friends) are so nice and talented! Yesterday was the salon's 5th birthday and it was really awesome for them to throw a party with a ton of complimentary services! From 4:30 to 7:30 I was in heaven, no seriously there was shrimp cocktail served, I really couldn't have asked for more than that. Those three hours I got pampered like a princess and it was just so sweet and awesome to be able to hang out and talk with my friends and get my nails, hurr, and face all done up! I got this super cool and effective plant peel done by Marta and my face looked super squeaky clean and oh so soft afterwards! Haley of course was too sweet and did my nails to make them ready for summer! Aren't they adorable?! Gosh I wish everyday was like this some times, but of course got to get home to give my babies some lovies!
xoxo, Jjanga!

1 comment:

Leave me some love! <3