Sunday, May 13, 2012

Prom Night!

I have been feeling a bit under the weather these past few days with a sore throat, fever, aching back, and what not so I haven't really posted anything new recently that's been going on because well...it ain't that pretty, haha. The prettiest thing that's happened recently is my little sister, Soonie, going to prom with her boyfriend. They are just too cute together and I was so happy to take their pictures because they came out just great! My little sister is so beautiful and for the first time I took her to get her eyebrows done and she looked all grown up, almost put a tear in my eye.


P.S. Doesn't my sister look like a little Korean Disney princess? She is adorable!
xoxo, Jjanga!

3 comments:

  1. She looks just like you and her dress looks amazing...vintage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i wanna go to prom again! hahaha she's so pretty & cute couple. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! <3