Thursday, April 26, 2012

Muh House Art!

 This post is nothing more or less than the fact that I felt like sharing some pieces of art that I have thrifted over the past few months or years! The above is probably one of my favorites and I seriously still can't believe I got it for 5 buckaroos! Plus it's just so beautifully painted and calming really! Oh and the one underneath was just too pleasantly stitched to pass up! It's hung right on the staircase so it's the first thing you see when you enter my humble abode! Now the last one is a Kurt Halsey print that I did not thrift but indeed got myself, I had my moment and decided to take it several years ago, so it isn't really recent but I wanted to share it! 
xoxo, Jjanga!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love your last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, i love all of them in their cuteness. also i saw in your most recent post that you did some changes on your hair with the blond gradation? i like it, nice new look for summer

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! <3